Polyester Webbing Sling – 3 Tonne
BLUERANGE Polyester Lifting slings (3 tonne capacity).
Our Lifting slings are extremely durable manufactured from high quality high tensile polyester (PES) with folded and reinforced eyes as standard. PES is lightweight for easy handling and offers exceptional value for money.
Designed to offer high protection against abrasion and damage while safely bearing heavy loads, PES webbing slings are the product of choice for lifting in the UK.
Available in 2, 3 and 4m lengths.
The BLUERANGE Lifting slings (webbing slings) are designed and manufactured with the emphasis on safety.
- Meeting EN 1492-1-2000 Sling eyes are folded and sleeved for added protection.
- Securely sewn to each sling is a robust data label giving correct WLL for different load and connection methods.
- Each sling is marked with a unique serial number for safe sling registration Mill Test certificate enclosed with each sling.
- Inspection is recommended after every use.
Please Note: Lifting slings should be protected from sharp edges, friction and abrasion, whether from the load or the lifting appliance. Protection sleeves (not included) should be positioned to protect the sling from edge/abrasion damage during use.
Polyester Webbing Sling with CE Certificate Specification:-
- Material: 100% high tensile polyester (PES)
- Working load limit (WLL): 3 ton
- Sling Colour: Yellow (Coded to EN 1492)
- Breaking strength of the Lifting sling: 21,000 KG
- Safety factor: 7:1
- Temperature: -40°C to 100°C
- Manufactured according to EC directive 2006/42/EC EN 1492-1-2000
Lifting sling 3 tonne x 2 Metre Code: BRSLING2X3 Barcode: 5056305801465
Lifting sling 3 tonne x 3 Metre Code: BRSLING3X3 Barcode: 5056305801472
Lifting sling 3 tonne x 4 Metre Code: BRSLING4X3 Barcode: 5056305801489