MAKITA MAKPAC Connector Stacking Case Type-2 (821550-0)
Makita MAKPAC – Interlocking cases
The Makita range of interconnecting stackable tool cases, consisting of four sizes each varying in height. Designed for the professional to store and transport their precious power tools safely and securely. This is the TYPE 2 version at 157mm high.
The cases interlock via four sliding catches one on each corner of the case, each providing a quick and positive locking action. When locked together they make a tower which is easier to carry, transport and store.
There are a range of inlays available for the cases each designed for a specific tool, we are offering this case with a FREE inlay – part number 837670-0.
Please note that the box will have a kit sticker(s) attached as shown in the images. No Tools or accessories are included
Makita 821550-0 Makpac Connector Case Type 2
The MAKPAC cases will come with Makita product stickers on , as shown in the images. They will also include an inlay – Makita part no 8376700
- Makita Branded Storage box – with connector clips to allow stacking and make transportation easier.
- MAKPACs are fitted with strong handles that fold flat to allow stacking.
- MAKPACS are available in range of sizes – view the others on our site.
- There are a range of inlays available separately to ensure you tools fit perfectly.
- 396mm Long
- 296mm Wide Motor
- 157mm High
- Weight 1.6Kg
- Included inlay is suitable for DTD129, DTD134, DTD136, DTD146, DTD148, DTP130, DTP131, DTP140, DTP141, DTW251 power tools